Business Start Up
Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and commitment to see it through.
Most however, are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business – the good news is you don’t have to be… our team of trained experts are here to help you navigate through the complexities of these matters. All you need to do is give us a call and discuss your business ideas and we’ll formulate a plan with you to make them a reality.
Our team will help you to:
- Decide which structure is most suitable for your business – Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership or Limited Company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and create the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any required registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for compliance with statutory requirements
- Decide which computer hardware you need and install relevant accountancy software
- Keep on top of your bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
- Assist with all aspects of business compliance and administration
Check out our Starting up on Business Factsheets.